Welcome to Triangle Homes on Sale
The Raleigh/Cary/Apex area is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The Real Estate market here is still thriving while other areas are being continually strained. At 24.8 percent, the Raleigh/Cary/Apex metropolitan area was ranked eighth in the nation for percentage of population growth between 2000, and 2006, according to the U.S. Census. As you can see below; Raleigh, Cary, and the Apex areas are continually grabbing major media attention for many of their attractive attributes.
Wake County is in close proximity to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as the Atlantic Coast. The natural beauty here is a godsend for the outdoor enthusiast. The climate here is perfect during every season. We like to tell people that if you don’t like the weather today, then wait 24 hours; it will be completely different then. Another attraction is our wide variety of award winning restaurants as well as a wonderful blend of art, music and night-time entertainment.
Triangle Area Media Attention:
- Raleigh-Cary was ranked #3 for “Best Places to Launch – The Best Metro Areas for Small Business Start-up” by Fortune Magazine. – October 2009
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill was ranked #17 by Sporting News.com for “Best Sports City.” – October 2009
- Raleigh-Durham Ranked #1 overall by The Daily Beast for “America’s Smartest Cities.”
- Raleigh-Durham is among the top 10 American cities that will be “post-recession Mecca’s for the young,” according to the results of a panel of experts recruited by the Wall Street Journal. – September 2009
- Raleigh was ranked #10 by Kiplinger.com as one of America’s Best Cities” – July 2009
- Apex is ranked #3 by Forbes as one of “America’s 25 Best Places to Move.” – July 2009
- Foreign Direct Investment magazine’s North American Cities of the Future 2009-10 surveys lists Raleigh as the continent’s top small city for foreign direct investment potential. – April 2009
- Forbes: The Best Area for Business – Third consecutive year. – March 2009
- Best Place to Launch A New Business by BizJournals. – February 2009
- Forbes.com ranked Raleigh the third most wired city. – January 2009
- Raleigh, US Best Cities for Employment
- Cary ranked third-safest city in U.S. – November 2008
- Cary is #16 CNN Money’s 2008 list of America’s best small cities.
- MSNBC: America’s Best City, Ranked #1 – June 2008
- Forbes: Recession-Proof Local Economy, Raleigh ranks 5th. – May 2008
- Kiplinger’s: A Top Urban Area, Triangle is the 2nd best urban area in the U.S.
- Raleigh is Kiplinger’s second best place to live.
- Raleigh is #1 in Forbes Magazine’s Best Business & Career List for the second year in a row.
- North Carolina ranks #1 overall in Site Selection’s U.S. Business Climate List
- Raleigh is #2 in the Best Mid-sized Metrowide Public Schools List according to Expansion Management’s Dec. 2007 Education Quotient Report
- Cary was ranked #5 for Fastest Growing US Municipalities with more than 100,000 people for 2006-2007.
- Money Magazine voted Cary 5th place on their list of America’s Best Small Cities for cities with population of greater than 50k but less than 300k – July 2006
- Money Magazine voted Raleigh 4th best place to live among big cities with populations greater than 300k – July 2006
- Cary was named one of the top ten places to live in the United States by both Relocate-America.com – June 2007 & March 2006 and Frommers.com May 2006. Relocate-America made their selection based on education, employment, economy, crime, parks, recreation and housing. Frommers selected Cary based on affordability, education, health and safety, lifestyle and family population profile.
- #1 Best Place to Live, MSN House & Home – July 2003
- #1 Best Place to Live & Work, Employment Review Magazine – June 2003
- #1 Hottest Job Market, Business 2.0 – March 2004
- #2 Best Place for Business and Careers, Forbes – May 2005
- #1 City with the Happiest Workers, Hudson Employment Index – March 2004
- #2 Most Educated City US Census Bureau-American Community Survey – 2003
- #2 Best Public Education System, Expansion Management, April 2005
- #3 Best Education In The Biggest Cities Forbes, February 2004 # 2 Best Place for Education Forbes Magazine, June 2003
- #1 Best City for Education, Places Rated Almanac, Millennium Edition
- The Town of Cary has been declared the 8th safest of 371 large cities in the nation in the 13th Annual Morgan Quitno Safest City Award. This is the eighth year in a row that Cary has been ranked in the top 10 safest cities in the U.S. Cary was also recognized as the 3rd safest among communities with populations of 100,000 to 499,999. Cary was also recognized as the 3rd safest among communities with populations of 100,000 to 499,999.
And for all you Singles out there, you’ll be excited to know:
- American City Business Journals ranked the Raleigh-Durham market as the best in the nation for young adults; defined as ages 20 to 34. – May 2008
- Raleigh is named The Best American City for Singles” in Every Day with Rachel Ray magazine. – January 2008
- Raleigh joins Washington, Denver, Austin and Lexington, Ky., in Kiplinger magazine’s salute to the best cities for young singles. – June 2007
- Forbes ranks the Raleigh-Durham metro area fourth on its annual list
of best U.S. cities to be single in – 2005
- #4 Best City for Dating, Sperling’s Best Places – May 2004
- #4 City That Rocks, Esquire Magazine – April 2004
- Cary Ranked “Hottest Town in the East” by Money Magazine – January 2004
- #6 Most Fun City, Cranium – January 2004
- #1 College Town (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) – USA TODAY – August 2003
- #9 Best City for Singles, Forbes Magazine – June 2003
Inquire today about how you can get 20% Off the Total Commission amount when listing your home with me.